Discover how to get a work permit Vietnam for working in a company as circuit Vietnam to know the traditional cooking, the regional flavors, the culinary heritage and the Vietnamese specialities and location voiture de luxe paris in French.

Company in Vietnam

Working in Vietnam

What are the documents that an expatriate must realise to work in Vietnam?

Vietnamese government policy :

The Vietnamese government incites the foreign companies and the Vietnamese companies to hire first and foremost the citizens of Vietnamese nationality to work in Vietnam.

A foreign company or a Vietnamese company should always justify the surplus value that the foreigner worker will bring compared to a Vietnamese worker on the same post to be filled.

The surplus value is justifiable by the degrees, the skills, the professional experiences which are based on 5 years and especially by the current needs of the Vietnamese government to promote the development of Vietnam.

The documents required for an expatriate to work in Vietnam :

The work permit :

The expatriate must have a work contract with a company to obtain a work permit in Vietnam.
He must also present the investment license of the company in which he works.

The investment license :

The expatriate must have an authorization of the Vietnamese government, the investment license in Vietnam, to create a legal company in the Vietnamese territory.

Note : The Vietnamese government often requires a hefty amount of investment.

The resident card :

The expatriate must be the holder of a work permit or an investment license to obtain a resident card in Vietnam and reside for a long time on the Vietnamese territory.

The professional or business visa :

The expatriate must obtain a professional or business visa in Vietnam to search a work or to start a professional activity as an employee within a company.

Note : For the Vietnamese government, it is better for the expatriate salaried to make quickly a request for a work permit rather than renew a professional visa every three months.

Copyright 2015 - The life in Vietnam
Twitter Facebook Google plus Pinterest Linkedin Viadeo Feed RSS
Home Home
Contact Contact
Sitemap Sitemap
Legal information Legal information